National Democratice Institute
|• Ensure accuracy and completion of data entry into HRIS
• Enters/updates all required information/transactions into the HRIS system
in an accurate and timely manner.
• Documents all HRIS related procedures.
• Assists in resolving system-generated errors and issues in a timely
manner, including but not limited to HR and Payroll processing.
• Sets up new users and maintains system security.
• Perform testing of system enhancements and upgrades.
• Ensures accurate and timely filing of HR personnel folders and related
• Run and/or create occasional ad hoc reports from HRIS.
• Provides innovative solutions and proactively looks for improvements to existing HR processes and applications.
Inova Health System
|• Provided application support for business critical applications.
• Worked closely with HRIS team, ERP team, HR, Payroll, IT, and Audit experts.
• Coordinated with HR Teams for system design, development and testing.
• Actively sought out counsel from functional/subject matter experts.
• Provided company-wide service to staff, line management, and HR colleagues.
• Super-user for all HR applications.
• Processed employee data in the HR systems.
• Super-user for the Shared Service Case Management System, main HR systems (including Oracle, Kronos, Lawson).
• Project Lead on Compensation module for Shared Service system.
• Streamlined incoming requests into the CM System.
• Supported workflows in the CM System and search for improvements.
• Assisted local HR colleagues in the administrative tasks.
• Updated all User Guides and Quick Start documenting
• Maintained and Ensured Data Integrity.
• Ensured Compliance with HR laws.
Inova Health Systems
Payroll Customer Service Analyst II
|• Payroll liaison between all levels of staff, resolved pay-related and timekeeping issues.
• Assisted in training timekeepers in using Kronos onsite and offsite.
• Edited and updated Kronos time sheets.
• Monitored adjustments to timecards, reviewed for compliance.
• Responded to customer/attorney requests for personnel and/or payroll information.
• Managed pertinent confidential information.
• Provided quality customer service to employees and managers as required
• Reviewed and printed badges so employees are able to clock in and out.
• Completed wage documentation for Social Security Administration office.
• Reviewed request, supporting documentation to ensure compliance is met.